Big News About Automatic Renewals!
In 2020, most items checked out from the Altadena Libraries will now renew automatically on your account. One day before items are due, our system will check your account for eligible items and renew them for you! This will give you more time to enjoy the materials you love without the inconvenience of going through a manual renewal process online, over the phone, or in person at one of our library locations. Most physical items borrowed (books, DVDs, audiobooks, music CDs) are eligible for up to 2 auto-renewals.
Your item(s) will not automatically renew if:
- You have already reached the maximum number of checkouts
- The item is on hold for another patron
- You have outstanding charges on your account
- Your account is currently restricted
Thank you for supporting the Altadena Libraries! Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULED CLOSURE:
Both the Main Library and Bob Lucas Memorial Branch will be closed Saturday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
Reminder: If you have items to return, there are outdoor book returns at both libraries:
- Bob Lucas Branch: Book return in parking lot
- Main Library: Book return on Mariposa Street, at corner of Santa Rosa Avenue