We appreciate our community's patience, flexibility, and willingness to explore new, digital ways to enjoy our collection while we did our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 among our staff and our neighbors. Library staff will return to the library buildings the week of March 1, socially distanced and in staggered shifts to reduce the risk of exposure. Upon staff's return, preparation for curbside services will commence! Here's how it will work:
- On February 24, library cardholders will be able to place holds on physical items again in the Altadena Library online catalog.
- Once your order is ready for pickup, you will receive a notification to call and schedule your curbside pickup appointment.
- Curbside appointments will resume on Tuesday, March 2, during the following times:
- Main Library: Monday - Saturday, 11:00am - 1:00pm, 4:00 - 5:45pm
- Bob Lucas Memorial Library: Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Use the search bar to browse physical and digital items in our collection. If you have any questions or need assistance while using the catalog, please call (626) 798-0833 – we are happy to help!