The doll people /Material type: BookSeries: Martin, Ann M., Doll people story: Publisher: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, ©2000Edition: 1st ed.Description: 256 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.ISBN: 0786803614; 9780786803613; 0786823720; 9780786823727.Subject(s): Dolls -- Juvenile fiction | Social acceptance -- Juvenile fiction | Individual differences -- Juvenile fiction | Dolls -- FictionOnline resources: Click here to access online | Click here to access online
|Item type||Home library||Collection||Shelving location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||Altadena Main Library||Children's Collection||Children's Fiction||J MAR||Available||39270004464818|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
Annabelle Doll is eight years old-she has been for more than a hundred years. Not a lot has happened to her, cooped up in the dollhouse, with the same doll family, day after day, year after year. . . until one day the Funcrafts move in.
Sequel: The meanest doll in the world.
A family of porcelain dolls that has lived in the same house for one hundred years is taken aback when a new family of plastic dolls arrives and doesn't follow The Doll Code of Honor.
Annabelle doll's secret -- Mystery of Auntie Sarah -- Where could she be? -- Hello, Funcrafts -- Funcrafts come visiting -- Annabelle downstairs -- Doll state -- Selmp -- Exploring -- Uncle doll moves out -- Attic -- Dolls go visiting -- Where's papa? -- Funcrafts to the rescue -- Into the attic -- Dolls make a plan -- Captain helps out -- Annabelle's birthday party -- Grandma Katherine and the dolls.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Prologue (p. 1)
- 1. Annabelle Doll's Secret (p. 5)
- 2. The Mystery of Auntie Sarah (p. 17)
- 3. Where Could She Be? (p. 31)
- 4. Hello, Funcrafts (p. 44)
- 5. The Funcrafts Come Visiting (p. 57)
- 6. Annabelle Downstairs (p. 73)
- 7. Doll State (p. 89)
- 8. SELMP (p. 99)
- 9. Exploring (p. 110)
- 10. Uncle Doll Moves Out (p. 123)
- 11. The Attic (p. 136)
- 12. The Dolls Go Visiting (p. 146)
- 13. Where's Papa? (p. 158)
- 14. The Funcrafts to the Rescue (p. 176)
- 15. Into the Attic (p. 191)
- 16. The Dolls Make a Plan (p. 207)
- 17. The Captain Helps Out (p. 223)
- 18. Annabelle's Birthday Party (p. 234)
- 19. Grandma Katherine and the Dolls (p. 252)